E.ON Energy Research Center | RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany
The workshop deals with all the aspects related to measurement applications in current power systems and in future Smart Grids and has the main goal of encouraging discussion on these topics among experts coming from academia & industry.
The main topics on which AMPS 2015 is expected to represent a qualified forum for providing contributions to the advancement of knowledge, include, but are not limited to:
• Conventional and nonconventional current and voltage sensors
• Phasor Measurement Units
• Measurements systems and devices in Smart Grids
• Distributed measurement systems
• Measurements on electric power plants and machines
• ICT issues in power system measurements
• New generation of revenue metering
• Measurement systems for diagnostic in power networks
• Definition and measurement of Power Quality indices
The expected contributions to be presented in the 6th edition of the AMPS workshop should critically address these issues and develop opinions and innovative solutions to instrumentation & measurement challenges in power system applications.
Further information at http://amps2015.ieee-ims.org